Location, Location, Location!
It's all about location. We have heard this before especially from real estate agents. But really, the same is true in the virtual world. The business location of stores, offices, merchants and service providers is paramount when searching for local products and services online. Think about the burden local search engines and map applications must have to keep up with the location data of every business. Imagine, for example, giving someone the wrong driving directions?
- There are over 14,000,000 businesses listed in the U.S.A.
- It is estimated that 20% of business listings change every year.
- Category, company name, address, location, website, phone, hours, business descriptions, products/brands/services, offers, discounts, etc.
- That is 2.8 million listing updates annually.
This presents a real challenge and there is not much room for error. With this much information influx, the search engine algorithms must take directory listings and business profiles into account as ranking factors. Those businesses whose Internet listings are consistent and prevalent seem to earn points while listings that are outdated, incomplete, missing or duplicate appear to have a detriment.
SEO LOCATION MANAGEMENT
A whole new industry called listings management, location management or reputation management has flourished in the past 5 years. Why? Because it is easier than ever to automatically syndicate business content and directory listing information across 350 to 400 Internet sites, local search apps and navigation systems. This beats the alternative of trying to handle this huge task manually or by yourself.
When choosing an SEO firm, make sure they have the right solutions for managing the location information and directory listings for your business. It is widely recognized as a top SEO tactic for making websites more visible in local search.
Reach New Customers and Boost Page Rankings in Local Search Engines and Internet Directories
- Shrewd Marketing submits business listing information on behalf of its clients through the primary content aggregators and listing distribution service providers.
- Every claimed listing and business profile serves as a new point of presence on the web from which valuable external links can be established.
- Things have progressed to the point, where we can "instantly publish" your directory listings, business profiles and special offers in the top 100 Internet directories. See top website references below.
- Increase visibility on Google Maps so more customers can find you!
- Let Shrewd Marketing LLC, a top Local SEO company increase your web presence today.
Business Profiles, Directory Citations, Listing Distribution Services
|Location Management Services||Add to Any SEO Package|
|Google My Business||X|
|Shrewd Marketing Client Rate||$79.95|
Top Websites Shrewd Marketing Can Instantly List and Publish Information For Your Business
Google CitySquares Facebook Bing Yelp MapQuest Superpages Local.com Citysearch Foursquare DexKnows.com Insider Pages MerchantCircle MakeItLocal eLocal EZlocal Local Database ShowMe Local.com Topix LocalPages.com YellowMoxie.com Tupalo.com CoPilot NavmiiWhere To? pr.business FindOpen Chamberof Commerce.com YellowPage City.com American Towns.com 8coupons n49 YaSabe Get Fave GoLocal247 YellowPages GoesGreen.org PointCom ABLocal OpendiVoteforthe Best.com Hotfrog 2findlocal My Local Services Cylex iGlobal iBegin Yalwa Brownbook.net AroundMe Kudzu.com USCity.net Yahoo!